Job Opening for Android Developers
Job Position: Android developer (Jr. / Team Lead / Sr.)
Work Location: Locals preferred but open to outstation candidates
Remuneration: On par with Industry Standards
- You should have extensively worked on developing and porting applications on Android and extensive experience in Android, Android SDK, Eclipse with ADT, Android NDK, Java Programming, OOP, OO Design
- Experience in Blackberry, iPhone, Symbian or Windows Mobile will be a plus.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication / team handling skills.
- Able to understand project requirements with minimum assistance.
- Should be pro-active, self starter, eager to learn new technologies and have flexible approach.
- Client communication and project delivery.
- Ability to work on international projects and interact with international clients.
Experience / Qualification Required:
- Sr. / Team Lead: 3+yrs and having experience in the capacity of handling a Team.
- Jr. Position: 1+yrs experience.
- MCA (with BCA) and BE preferred.
This post was written by admin